Monday, March 19, 2012

We Bought A Zoo (2011)

We Bought A Zoo (2011)


Storytline: Set in Southern California, a father moves his young family to the countryside to renovate and re-open a struggling zoo.

Review: We Bought A Zoo, it's like a dream come true. While watching the movie I wished my family or my father was like Matt Damon character but that only happens in the movies. It's a movie based on a true story which makes it more interesting than ever, and I have to say that I'm a big fan of movies inspired on a true story like this one.
It tells the story of a father that lost is wife and now sees himself with a lot more responsibility, taking care of his children. He becomes depressed so he decides to get rid of everything including his own job and buys an antique zoo with no condition and turns it into a family zoo that people all over the USA wants to go.
Watch it and leave your comments below...
Trailer:

0 comments:

Post a Comment