Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rampart (2012)

Rampart (2012)


Review: "Rampart", When I first saw the poster for the movie I never thought that the main character of the movie was Woody Harrelson, but then I remembered that I watched the movie I while back. After that I decided to watch this movie only because I love the way that the actor acts in movies, like I loved the movie that he did The Messengers that earned him a nomination for the golden globes.
The movie itself isn't the greatest, it's a little slow and everything, the kind of movie that worries itself in the acting and script rather than the money, this is the kind of movies that I love just because of that and of course I love movies with big budget but I have a special affection for this kind of movies because they are simply natural!!
Watch it and leave your comments below....
 
Trailer:
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment